There can be several reasons as to why a Personal Trainer Irvine is essential for achieving the fitness goals. You may like to have one for your weight loss-maintenance, sports-fitness or even for having a great physique. You may still remain confused regarding the critical reasons as to why you should need a Personal Trainer. We are sharing a few reasons which may encourage you to look for a Personal Trainer Orange County.
- One of the key reasons for which you should have a Personal Trainer OC is that they are certified trainers having knowledge about the techniques of teaching others regarding how to do exercise.
- A Personal Trainer is important as the expert can demonstrate you about the correct posture to do exercise. An expert Trainer will ensure that students are performing exercises in the right way and efficiently.
- Every individual is different from other. Well, it means that everyone’s abilities and need for doing exercise vary. A professional expert is one who can understand your needs well and suggest the right exercise which will bring fruitful results for you.
- They help you to set realistic goals which are achievable for you. They will indicate the areas where you need to work more so that impossible things can be achieved to a great extent.
- The experts are target oriented and focus only on exercise. When you are under their guidance they will not allow you to waste time and make you give 100% concentration only towards exercise.
- They can also help you in improving your mental state. There are many exercises which can help you in releasing your stress and anxiety in life. They will train you to do such exercise so that you can lead a healthy and happy life.
So we are sure that you know now as for why you should meet a certified personal trainer.
Are you trying to work out, lose weight, tone up or just improve the overall health? All you need is to join the Bootcamp Orange County or look for the Personal Trainer Orange County. You can also join a gym as this can be the best decision for the custom body fitness. Remember that not all the Gyms or trainers are the perfect solution for all your fitness needs. Just look for the best option that can provide the best use of technology, integrate science and naturopathic medicine to help improve the overall health. You can easily commit yourself to a fitness program by just joining a gym or hiring a personal trainer.
We also know that sometimes only hard works at the gym is not enough. In just a few days you may not see any major change in your body and only skinny is the physical goal. People most of the time look for physical strength and overall fitness. For this, they need Personal Trainer Irvine to help them learn building muscles, change diet and better balance to get the faster results. If you find hard to find the time for your physical fitness from the 9-5 job, then it is good to join Bootcamp Irvine and get the best package for the complete health improvement.
The services you get from a personal trainer or Gyms Orange County are affordable and allow you consistency to get a great physique. The trainers motivate, boost energy and synergy to create new friend and best support system that helps to accomplish your desired goals. Joining the best gym or a trainer is a lot of fun and you get good guidance to build your physique. Thus, explore the internet and find the best available options near your home. Pick the best Gyms Irvine from the available list.
Are you in love with outdoor exercising? Is it true that you are an absolute fan of high-intensity group training? If this is true then for sure, you should go and join a Bootcamp Irvine! You need to do different types of exercises to make your muscles function well. Different exercise offers different sets of benefits. Bootcamp Orange County is very popular these days. But a question may come to your mind as what exactly is the reason behind the popularity of the Bootcamp.
We have some reasons with us which can justify the reasons for the popularity of this exercise regime.
Point #1: Bootcamps covers all muscles of the body
Bootcamp activities include different cardiovascular, strength enhancing, and mobility improving exercise routines which are carefully designed by experts to target every individual muscle of the body. It improves body metabolism and continues burning calories for long after the session.
Point #2: Moving out to outdoors
Many of us stay deprived of meeting the fresh air of outdoor because of a hectic schedule at home and office. Even if we try to do exercise we end up hitting Gyms Orange County. Boot camp activities are done outdoors. You get the scope to Burn more calories outside.
Point #3: Boot-camping is a fun exercise
Bootcamp is quite challenging as it gives you the scope to push your body beyond the level of comfort. But trust us it will be a fun exercise for you. It will be basically a huge challenge for those fit group of people for whom exercise is a dull activity which they do visit Gyms Irvine.
Point #4: Creates a competitive environment
In Bootcamp, you need to work in the group and that creates a competitive environment which encourages you to perform better than your group members going above your limits
Want to grow a bigger and more muscular chest? Well here’s my 5 simple rules of thumb on growing your Pectoralis major and minor muscles 🏽 aka your “pecs” or “chest” muscles.
1. Incline above all other angles. Therefore incline bench first before flat and decline.
2. Focus on the range of motion. This will range and be determined based on the exercise you are performing. Typically you will want to have 80-100% range of motion on each exercise. I personally am a big fan of full range of motion down when benching and 80% range of motion back up so you don’t lock your elbows out but are still engaging your chest and tricep muscles.
3. Focus on the “squeeze” aka the contraction in and contraction out. Let the pump build as you workout.
4. Lift for growth not for strength nor for your ego. There’s no need to get injured nor put your body at risk of injury.
5. Don’t be afraid to lower your weight when lifting and lift to failure at a lower and more controlled weight.
For more info and to get transformed immediately:
Join our Family #TeamJungleFitness &
contact us directly via Instagram @JungleFitnessOC or send us a text directly at 949-302-4939 and text us a little bit of info about yourself and your goals. Expect a reply within 24 hours or less if you text us directly. Have a great rest of your day! 🏽🏽
The importance of finding a personal trainer is more than what you realize. When you have a right personal trainer Orange County, the chances are more to achieve the desired results. In addition, you learn various news fitness tips and tricks that you can practice anytime. Therefore, it is best to join a gym and enjoy a physical fitness and transformative journey with the right trainer. If you have the wrong trainer, you will fail before the start. Hence, before you finalize a gym or a trainer, here is a checklist to follow.
Confirm credentials: Before you join the gym, ask for the trainer credential. They will be happy to share it and describe what you will get from their guidance in the gym. The trainers also keep learning and improving their training skills.
Define your goals: In order to get the best from the bootcamp Irvine you need to define your goals. Let the trainer know what you expect from the gym. For this, you can get a discussion with the expert so that you get the right trainer. The trainers are professionals who treat trainees well and provide great importance to your decision.
Get training schedule: It is extremely important to get the training schedule to avoid any confusion. Before you join the Gyms Orange County, you need to go through an interview process. It is easy to discuss the important things and understand the training schedule. No matter in which shift your work, you can easily find the trainer that fits in your schedule.
Moreover, understand that finding the personal trainer Orange County is all about having a strong relationship. This will definitely increase the chances of success and you get the right kind of tips and physical workout. Therefore, joining a gym will definitely provide you with a lot of fun along with a healthy physique.
If you go to the gym early in the mornings, you are bound to speak to at least one person who will tell you that they are doing “fasted cardio.” But, what does that mean and what are some of the benefits and downfalls? Read along for an explanation and the pros and cons of fasted cardio!
Fitness trainers and coaches have been using fasted cardio techniques to help their clients achieve the results that they want. This method is popular among personal trainers and fitness coaches because you don’t have to exercise more, eat less calories, or use supplements to see results. Additionally, when done correctly, fasted cardio can burn up to 20% more fat, studies have shown.
With everything, there are caveats. It may seem simple: only workout when you feel like your stomach is empty. This is a common misconception. You must workout when you are in a “fasted” state not when you feel that your stomach is “empty.” This is because in an actual fasted state, your insulin levels are low. The higher your insulin levels are, the less fat your body will burn. Gym patrons that use this method choose to do fasted cardio in the mornings to ensure that they are in a fasted state and their insulin levels are baseline.
SO to see results, be sure your body is in a fasted state! The following are some of the advantages and disadvantages of fasted cardio:
- Lose stubborn fat. As mentioned before, fasted cardio allows you to lose fat in spots where it may be difficult. For example, studies have shown that abdominal region is increased you are in a fasted state. Say “Goodbye” to that little pouch you carry underneath your belly button!
- Your body learns quickly. Research shows that your body will learn to adapt to training in a fasted state by choosing to its glycogen stores more efficiently.
- Your muscles may break down faster. Fasted cardio can sometimes increase muscle breakdown rates. If you damage too many muscles working out, your body will not be able to keep up with repairs, which means less muscle growth over time or even muscle loss.
- Lackluster workouts. When you work out in a fasted state, you tend to be less energetic and have less focus. The physical and mental intensity that you are used to, will definitely be lower during this time.
Please, remember to contact one of our experienced fitness trainers to learn how to implement fasted cardio into your fitness journey. Also, if you are anywhere near Irvine, California, come check us out! Jungle Fitness Orange County
If you have been around personal trainers, fitness coaches, gym owners, bikini competitors, or any other fitness fanatics, you have probably heard the words “intermittent fasting.” If not, you will definitely learn about it here, at Jungle Fitness in Orange County, from one of our fitness professionals. This is because intermittent fasting has been around the athletic world for decades and remains a constant buzz word. It is an easy and effective way to lose fat and gain lean muscles!
By definition, intermittent fasting is a pattern of consuming foods only during specific times in the day. Usually, these eating times are spread out with a large chunk of fasting time in between. Unlike a diet, during intermittent fasting it not common to limit foods. You must only limit the times in which you consume foods. The most popular schedule is fasting (not consuming any foods) for 16 hours and consuming two large meals in 8 hours. It is also common to fast for 24 hours, once or twice a week.
If you are looking to incorporate intermittent fasting into your fitness journey, please continue reading! The following are some tips that will guide you along to get the best results!
- Don’t jump into it.
You should start slowly and gradually work your way to fasting up to 18 to 24 hours a day. Try adjusting regular meal times first, then skip a meal here and there. This will help ensure your success in the long run. Slow is smooth, smooth is fast!
- Results come with time.
Bikini bods don’t happen overnight. Your fitness journey is all about commitment because it takes time to see results. Intermittent fasting is no different. Keep with it and eventually you will see an undeniable effect on your physique.
- Stay hydrated.
You should be drinking water regularly throughout the day regardless. However, during fasting, drinking more water can be a tool that you can use to stifle your hunger! Curb your hunger with more liquids to keep on track.
- Keep your nutrition level up.
You get the freedom to consume whatever you want during intermittent fasting, however remain conscious of what you are consuming! You’re not on a diet so you don’t have to eat a kale salad. I would encourage you to eat what you love! In moderations, of course. Most importantly, make sure you are getting all your nutrition through vitamins and supplements.
- Don’t go overboard with exercise.
Remember that your body is adjusting, also. Overworking your body may put you at a disadvantage and set you back in your fitness journey. Listen to your body and to its cues. Try doing a fasted walk on the treadmill in the mornings just to clear your mind!
Please, remember to consult one of our Bootcamp Orange County fitness trainers before starting or stopping any kind of eating schedule, as they will be able to guide you to the healthiest options. Also, if you are anywhere near Irvine, California, come check us out! Jungle Fitness Orange County.
Are you trying to get ready for bikini season? But, you don’t want to give up eating delicious carbohydrates? You’re in luck because Carb Cycling helps you reach your fitness goals without eliminating carbs completely!
What is this magical “Carb Cycling”? Simply put: Carb Cycling means consuming more carbohydrates on some days and less on others. This diet has been around the fitness and personal training world and has been popular for decades. Highly-regarded coaches and transformation experts recommend this diet to their clients that are fitness models, bodybuilders, and athletes. Read on to learn about how Carb Cycling can transform your body into the best shape it has ever been in!
Carb Cycling is superior to the standard, calorie-restricted diet for reducing weight and lowering blood levels of insulin. Most diets cut out carbs completely, and this has proven to be the wrong technique for weight loss. This is because carbs are an extremely important source of immediate energy for your body’s cells. You need carbs to power through tough workouts at the gym! Without carbohydrates, your metabolism will usually slow down, your stress hormones will rise, and your muscle-building hormones will plummet.. making both fat-loss and muscle gain extremely difficult. Conversely, eating too many carbohydrates can actually lead to fat storage and excess weight. And this is why the proper implementation of Carb Cycling could change your life.
The basic premise is that on days that you do your most intense workouts, you should eat carbs. On days that you are off or do minimal at the gym, you should lay off carb-loading. Instead, rely on proteins and vegetables to fill your appetite. The precise amount of carbohydrates to protein and fat ratio that you should eat completely depends on your weight, muscle mass, as well as fitness goals. For example, if your fitness regimen includes high cardio, your carb intake schedule would be completely different than someone who incorporates minimal cardio into their workouts. Either way, Carb Cycling done properly is proven to boost muscle gains, weight loss, and overall health of everyone who tries it.
Please, remember to contact one of our experienced fitness trainers to learn the perfect meal plan for your fitness journey. Also, if you are anywhere near Irvine, California, come to check us out! Jungle Fitness Orange County.
But what exactly is HIIT you ask?
For those of you that don’t already know, HIIT stands for High Intensity Interval Training. Instead of, for example, jogging at a steady pace for 30 minutes, HIIT workouts are composed of short intervals of highly intensive training in between intervals of moderate intensity training. HIIT has been receiving a lot of attention in the fitness world in recent years due to new findings in research which show that HIIT workouts cause less muscle deterioration than LISS (Low Intensity Steady State) cardio. Studies also found that LISS workouts are ineffective for weight lost when paired with a low calorie diet. Though any exercise is better than none, we’re sure no one likes to jog for an hour only to learn it was largely ineffective at cutting weight!
There are a lot of research articles on HIIT training on the internet so we encourage you to read more about it if you’re interested in the science behind it all. However, let’s move on to the good stuff. Here are some crazy intense HIIT workouts that are sure to have you wishing you didn’t eat that slice of pizza earlier today. Let’s see if you have the courage to try them all!
1. The Runner’s High – Sprint Routine
(for workout wed)
If you thought running a couple miles was a good cardio workout, wait until you’ve tried this. It’ll leave your legs pounding afterwards. As always, it’s a good idea to warm up a little bit before going full on.
1. Warm-up (walk quickly) for 2-3 min.
2. Walk at moderate speed for 1 min.
3. Sprint at 90% intensity for 1 min.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 until 28 min. have passed.
5. Cool down (walk briskly) for 5 min.
2. Sled Pulls
This routine may be a little harder for most to try since it requires a weighted sled and a harness. For those of you that do have access to one, be sure to try this routine out. Sled drags are a great and effective way to improve athletic capabilities such as sprinting and power. Here’s what to do:
1. Warm-up : Jog at a slow pace for 10 minutes
2. Drag the weighted sled with the harness all out for 20-30 seconds
3. Walk briskly for 2-3 minutes.
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for a total of 5 times.
5. Cool down with a 10 min. brisk walk.
3. Over and Under – Kettle Bell Swings
Kettle bell swings are a great HIIT workout to strengthen your core muscles, hips, knees, glutes and back. Though they can be awkward for some at first, kettle bell swings are an effective way to help promote muscle growth.
1. Warm-up : Jog in place for 10 minutes
2. Do swings all out for 20-30 seconds
3. Rest for 45-60 seconds
4. Repeat steps 2 and 3 for 5 times.
5. Cool down : Jog in place for 10 minutes
“Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength.” – Arnold Schwazenegger
We too often forget the power of our subconscious mind and its importance in our journey to success. Waking up, going to the gym, and pushing out those last sets of your workout isn’t going to cut it if your head isn’t in the game. Your mind is more important than your body. From your mind you either create the passion and strength to push forward, past whatever obstacles may face you, or you can create a mental state of weakness and failure. What will you choose to do with your mind? Who will you choose to become? To truly be successful you must train your subconscious mind to think successfully!
Everyone who has trained knows and understands how easy it is to slip off track. Once your subconscious allows you to fall off track, it is much easier for you to act in ways that will not lead to success. Here are some important ways to help train your mind and keep you on that path to greatness.
1. Feeling negative? Make note of it and pinpoint why you feel that way. Instead of ignoring the feeling, acknowledge it and accept it for what it is. Understand it is something you need to change and remind yourself that you can overcome it. Always maintain a positive mindset, no matter the circumstance. As long as you think positive, even your failures will be nothing more than life lessons.
2. Love to fail. Once you start maintaining a positive mindset, embrace the fact that you’re going to fail. It’s important to understand that failing, even often, is a perfectly normal part of life. Realize that it only makes you stronger. Pick yourself back up, and laugh at your mistakes!
3. Believe in yourself and your capabilities. Stop thinking about your limitations and start thinking about the possibilities. Tell yourself you’re awesome daily and open your eyes to the world of possibilities. You must put all self-doubts behind and realize your full potential. You have everything to gain from a strong confident mentality.
“Good things don’t happen by coincidence. Every dream carries with it certain risks, especially the risk of failure. But I am not stopped by risks. Supposed a great person takes the risk and fails. Then the person must try again. You cannot fail forever. If you try ten times, you have a better chance of making it on the eleventh try than if you didn’t try at all.” – Arnold Schwarzenegger