Valium Generic(Diazepam)1mg For Sale From Canada Pharmacy
Valium is the patented name of Diazepam, a drug from the benzodiazepine group, which is widely used in medicine.
Valium is a drug that relieves internal worries, fears, anxiety and tension thanks to the anxiolytic activity of the active substance. Diazepam has a dose-dependent effect on the central nervous system, that is, small doses (within 2-15 mg per day) cause a stimulating effect, and large ones (more than 15 mg per day) — sedative effect.
The central muscle relaxant effect of Valium Rosh is associated with inhibition of polysynaptic reflexes of the spinal cord and leads to a decrease in blood pressure and dilation of coronary vessels, increasing the resistance of the brain to hypoxia and increasing the pain threshold of sensitivity.
Where to Buy Valium (Diazepam)
|Drug Name:||Valium (Diazepam)|
|Best Price:||30 pills x 10mg $139.50||Per Pill||$5.50|
|Where to buy Valium?|
Indications for use
Short-term symptomatic treatment:
• neurotic syndromes, also in the background of somatic disorders
• anxiety conditions which were also associated with somatic diseases (oncological diseases, coronary heart disease, arterial hypertension, gastric and duodenal ulcer)
• sleep disorders
• symptoms of arousal in alcohol withdrawal syndrome
• diseases accompanied by muscle hypertension, for example, spastic conditions after cerebral strokes, injuries, multiple sclerosis, discopathy, torticollis
• in traumatology and motor rehabilitation to reduce skeletal muscle hypertonia
• premedication (in preparation for some surgical interventions and diagnostic procedures)
States of nervous tension and anxiety associated with problems of everyday life are not indications for the use of the drug.
Instructions for Valium (method and dosage)
The dose of Valium Rosh for an adult is from 5 to 20 mg per day and is determined depending on the clinical picture and severity of symptoms. The maximum allowable single dose is no more than 10 mg. The course of treatment in case of anxiety is up to 6 weeks, after which you should contact your doctor so that he will pick up the minimum maintenance dose. The withdrawal of the drug is carried out gradually.
Negative side reactions are:
• development of paradoxical reactions such as anxiety, hallucinations, seizures or insomnia;
• reduced reaction speed and concentration of attention;
• deterioration of short-term memory;
• motor disorder in the form of ataxia, dysarthria;
• headache and dizziness;
• hypotension or bradycardia;
• prolonged use can cause liver and kidney damage, intestinal atony, reduce libido and potency;
• reactions at the injection site;
• withdrawal syndrome and aftereffects, manifested in a decrease in the performance of muscle weakness;
• allergic reactions.
When a patient is prescribed this drug, it is important to tell him/her what Valium is, because it is a well-known psychotropic tranquilizer that has a number of side effects, including withdrawal syndrome and addiction. When prescribing it, the attending physician is obliged to inform the patient about the possible negative impact on the body and offer other treatment options.